A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
This is a music player I made with java.
Note: Visualizer was added, but doesn´t work yet.
Don´t be disappointed :), I am working on it and my player has many more cool features.
What it can do:
- It supports several formats, like .mp3 and .wav
- -> Other formats will be added soon!
- Has a library with all your music
- Several songs can be selected at once
- List with songs can be sorted
- All Songs from an author can be shown
- Has an equalizer
- Has a nice loading screen
- Can play Icecast/Shoutcast radio streams (and shows current song title if it exists)
- Can shuffle, loop your songs/playlists
- Has an option menu
- You can add directories to your library
- You can change the appearance of the player
- --> Styles
- Custom Styles can be added
- You can now start the jar with arguments ->
- java -jar [jar location] "C:\example.[extension]" does open example.[extension] song
- Windows users: rightclick a audio file, go to "open with" and select my .exe file
- Tags of music Files can now be changed!
- --> you can add lyrics to your songs
- title/author/album/genre can be changed
- Album art is now shown in the bottom right corner (if it exists), click on it to open a bigger window with the image
- Optimized resource management, should use less ram
- Allows the music player to be portable
- Has system tray support
- Hotkeys can be customized
- More options
- Epic Visualizer
- --> Different visualization modes
- This program uses a Socket with port 55555 to see, if another instance of this program is already open
- -> Maybe another program already uses this port?
Just download the file you need and place it into the folder you want it to be. Done.
If you want to uninstall it, delete the file and go to your music folder. Delete the SmartPlayer directory
if you want to minimize the jvm ram usement, start the jar like so:
java -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UseStringDeduplication -Xms:32m -Xmx:128m
you may decrease -Xmx value
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.